Wix is one of the world's largest website creating services, enabling you to develop amazing websites with no HTML or coding knowledge, and now you can deploy a great looking SEMSblast email signup form on your site.
Available in the Wix "App Market", the SEMSblast app gives you the freedom to capture email subscribers from your web pages with a simple but very flexible app.
How it works...
- If you haven't already done so, create a free Wix account on the Wix website, and then create a new site from one of the many available templates.
- From within your Wix Site Editor, click on the APP MARKET icon located to the left of the page, then select "Marketing Tools" and then the "SEMSblast App"
- Click the ADD TO SITE button to add the app to your site, and then drag the app to the appropriate place on your site.
Connecting the App
- Double click on the app to bring up the SEMSblast App config window.The first step is connecting the app with your SEMSblast account.
- If you haven't already got an SEMSblast account, simply click the "ACTIVATE THIS APP" button at the top right of the config screen.
- You will be guided through a simple registration form that enables you to create a new SEMSblast account, which will be automatically connected to the app at the end of the registration.
- If you already have an SEMSblast account, click the CONNECT ACCOUNT link towards the top of the page and enter your SEMSblast username and password to connect the app.
Setting up the form
Now your account is connected, go through the rest of the options to configure the app to fit your exact requirements.
You can change the layout, the size, the colours, the text and much more.
The first section is Signup Form Setup. Here you can adjust the layout and text of the main signup form.
Signup Form Setup
- Title Text:
Enter the text you would like to appear at the top of the app. For example "Join my newsletter"
- Layout and Fields:
Here you can choose the type of layout you require, either a simple single form entry (Email Address only), or an advanced double form entry (Email Address and Name).
- Your Email Text:
The text that appears inside the email field. For example "Enter your email address here"
- Button Text:
The text that appears on the button next to the email address field. For example "Click Here to signup".
Thank you page setup
Here you can configure the text that appears on the page that is displayed once a user has successfully signed up.
- Title Text:
The heading at the top of the app that appears when a user has registered. For example "Thanks for signing up".
- Email Notification:
Tick this box if you would like to receive an email every time someone signs up to your list via the app.
Look and Feel
The final section enables you to configure the way the app looks and "feels" by changing the colour schemes, font colours, sizes and more...
Change the font colour and font type face here.
- Heading Font Size:
Move the slider left or right to increase or decrease the size of the main heading.
Choose the background color for your form, or click "Transparent" for no background.
- Background Roundness:
Move the slider left or right to adjust the roundness of the corners of the newsletter signup form.
- Button Background:
Select the background colour(s) for the signup button. You can select two colours here if you would like a fading effect.
- Button Text:
Here you can select the colour of the text on the button.
- Button Border:
Here you can change the border colour of the button.
You're all done!
You app should now be connected to SEMSblast and setup just the way you want it and all ready to accept newsletter signups via your Wix Website.
If you need any more help, or feel there's something we haven't covered here, just drop us a line! Happy Wix'ing!