The Wysiwig editor is provides an easy way to create traditional emails whilst still allowing full HTML source code control.
The editor uses a Word style Wysiwig editor, enabling you to add text, tables, basic formatting, images, links and much more in a similair way to using Word.
- Click the Newsletters tab on the left hand side of the Control Panel.
- Either click the ADD A NEW NEWSLETTER link on the left of the site, or click the big "Add a new newsletter" button on the top right.
- Click on the "Advanced" tab at the top of the page, and then click "Wysiwig Editor".
- The editor will load. You can give your newsletter a friendly name, just for reference at the top left. A preview of the newsletter is available center left of the screen, and the HTML editor is located to the right...
- Start editing by simply clicking on the blank area, just like you would in word. Use the tool bar along the top to insert images, links, style your text and much more.
- You can switch to HTML Editor mode at any time by clicking "HTML Editor" top right.
- When you are done editing, click thr "Finish Editing" button top right.
- If you are doing mail merge, there is a "Merge Tags Cheat Sheet" link which pops up a list of all available SEMSblast merge tags.